***Within 5 to 10 minute walk***
• Orange Beach Recreation Center & Aquatics Center - pool,
playground, game room, basketball, volleyball, 24 hour fitness
facility and more.
• The Keg, beverages and the famous Keg Burger is a must try!
• Orange Beach Waterfront Park - 400’ fishing pier, covered
pavilions, picnic area w/ grills and seating, awesome playground. An
ideal setting for photographs with Wolf Bay as the backdrop.
• Dog Park - “Unleashed in Orange Beach” - separate areas for
large/small dogs, water stations & training stations.
• Cayman Grill - waterfront dining
• Sam’s Stop & Shop - (a local favorite) find everything you need
from fishing supplies to sportswear, groceries, fuel; “if you need
it, you’ll find it here.”
• Orange Beach Library
• Flyboard OBA - Located at the Cayman Grill. Ready for a new
adventure? Flyboarding is the newest action water sport in our area. …
check it out!
***Within 5 to 10 minute drive****
• The Gulf State Park
• The Wharf - Movie theater, Ferris Wheel (largest in the Southeast),
shopping, dining, marina, entertainment (including a 10,000 seat
• Dolphin Cruises
• Charter a deep sea fishing trip - Orange Beach is one of
the “Ultimate fishing towns in America”! You’ll find several charter
boat companies & marinas close by.
• The Hangout - Gulf Shores
• Abundance of restaurants to choose from: Cosmos, Diamond Jims,
Flippers, Fisher’s at Orange Beach Marina, Tacky Jacks (Orange Beach
& Gulf Shores), LuLu’s, Cottons, Doc’s Seafood, Brick and Spoon,