Oakland Cottage is an historic home, circa 1910. This 5,000 square ft
"cottage" has been naturally broken into private and roomy Suites. The
open common areas create a warm and spacious feel. Conveniently
located a short one and a half miles from the entrance of the Biltmore
Estate and just two miles from downtown Asheville's Pack Square, our
location can't be beat.
* Spacious two-room Suites, wonderful for families, small groups,
"girlfriend get-aways" or couples desiring a bit more space than your
average B&B room.
* Two one room accommodations for those looking for extra value
* Private full bath in every guest Suite or Room
* Complementary full breakfast each morning in the dining room
* Fast & free wireless internet access
* Open common areas to enjoy, inside & out with games, puzzles,
books, DVD player (take to your room) & DVD library
* Convenient & complementary on-sight laundry facilities
Reserve all of Oakland Cottage for that special reunion, for up to 20
Inquire about Suites with a mini-fridge, microwave or private deck!
From January through April & September through December, the Whole
First Sunday in January after New Years Day through First Thursday
night in April:
* $445 nightly, 20 guests maximum occupancy
* $2400 weekly, 20 guests maximum occupancy
First Friday in April through first Saturday night in January after
New Years Day:
* $495 nightly, 20 guests maximum occupancy
* $2800 weekly, 20 guests maximum occupancy
Whole Cottage Reservation Policies:
* Whole Cottage Rates without services are based on a flat & fixed
rate for up to 20 guests. No matter how small the guest, 20 is the
maximum occupancy, no exceptions.
* 2 night minimum stay requirement on weekend nights, except for
some last minute bookings, based on availability.
* 5 night minimum requirement on some holiday weeks such as
Thanksgiving & Christmas
* Children are welcome, and the Suites are wonderful for families
* Reservation & Cancellation policies: In order to hold a
reservation, 50% of the full payment is due. This amount is
refundable except for a $35 booking fee, up until 60 days prior to the
reservation date. Within 60 days of the reservation date, full
payment is due and is no longer refundable.
* While we do not provide Travelers Insurance, we do recommend it
if your travel plans are not firm. We have a few contacts that we are
willing to recommend.
* Add 10.75% taxes to all totals.
* When reserving All of Oakland without services, acceptance of
our Rental Agreement (click to view) is required.