Sisteron VacationsFRBO Property 34742 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Sisteron, France  (# 34742)
 La Toupine - Valernes near Sisteron
  VacationsFRBO Sisteron Vacation Rentals Property ID 34742 La Toupine  

Major City: Aix en Provence
Distance: >30-50 mi

Type:   House
Area: Mountain

Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps: 4
Baths: 2
Size: Sq Ft

Internet: No
Pets OK: Call
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 5  
La Toupine
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Ariane Decloux

Phone: 00 44 1763 848478

Languages: English

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2008-11-12

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


The village of Valernes is situated 8 kms north of Sisteron. It is a
typical provencale village where life follows a slow relaxing pace.

La toupine is located on the south side of the village within easy
walking distance of the village square.

La Toupine has been completely renovated and retains all the charm
and period features associated with this style of provencale village
house, whilst offering the highest standard of comfort and
relaxation.

Please dont hesitate to visit our website on



 

     Amenities 


Type of Property: Detached

Type of Holiday: * family * romantic * activity * tourist * budget *
paradise lost

Sleeping: * 2 bedrooms * 1 double bed * 1 twin bed * 2 single beds *
1 pull-out/sofa bed

Washing Facilities: * 2 bathrooms * bath * shower * hairdryer

Laundry Facilities: * washing machine * iron and board

Kitchen: Cooking - gas * oven * hob * fridge * freezer * microwave *
toaster

Dining Room: Seats 6

Living Room: Seats 6

Outside: Parking - Off street * front garden * rear garden * garden
furniture * barbeque * balcony/patio * roof terrace

Entertainment: * TV/DVD * video * radio * stereo * board games *
toys * books

Other Features: * fireplace * storage heater * room heaters *
telephone

Suitability: * not suitable for elderly/infirm * no wheelchair
access * children welcome * smoking allowed * pets welcome



 

     Attractions 


Leisure & Sports: * golf * tennis * cycling * rock climbing *
mountain biking * horse riding * coarse fishing * handgliding *
parachuting * trekking * go karting * leisure / sports centre

Water Sports: * swimming * white water rafting

Hobbies: * walking * flora & fauna * bird watching
Day/Evening Activities: * cinema * restaurants



 

     Rates 



Euros 500 per week. 25% payable to secure a booking and remaining 75% to be paid 6 weeks before date booked



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales