Rome VacationsFRBO Property 32844 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Rome, Italy  (# 32844)
 15 min. from downtown.Economic breakfast included.
  VacationsFRBO Rome Vacation Rentals Property ID 32844 Rome Rental  


Distance: 0 km

Type:   Apartment
Area: Residential

Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps: 4
Baths: 1
Size: 50 Sq M

Internet: Yes
Pets OK: Yes
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: Yes

 
1 of 4  
 
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Daniela Angelucci

Phone: +39 06/33613795

Languages: English

Personal Website: http://www.chezgabrielle.it

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2008-11-13

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


The apartment is located in Rome in the residential and elegant
district of "Colli d'oro" between the Via Flaminia and the Via
Cassia, one of the greenest areas of Rome.
It is composed by a room service, a bedroom, a bathroom and a wide
kitchen. In the bedroom further, you find a sofa with 2 beds. In 15
minutes by underground you will be to Piazza del Popolo.
Since the apartment adjacent to the main house, the owner offers free
transfer to the underground stop.
At "Chez Gabrielle"s' firmly believes in the value of hospitality
and tourists are welcomed, care and kindness. You will feel at home.
The apartment has the advantage of the breakfast included in the
price. It is also equipped with parking in the garage, air
conditioning and internet connection with wirelss network.



 

     Amenities 


The house is equipped with armored door, double glazing, central
heating, air conditioning, safe and connecting to wireless internet.
The facility can accommodate up 4 people.

Kitchen: Modern Living and is complete with everything you need: TV,
refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, oven, a microwave oven, toaster,
juicer, blender, coffee, kettle, coffee machine expressed "Lavazza",
pots, plates and dishes. In addition, you will find everything you
need to prepare a full breakfast and six have trouble food
intolerances, do not worry, we can find alternative foods. As a sign
of welcome and respect there will be, you need to immediately
prepare a dish of pasta, fresh fruit and refrigerator provided for a
snack.
The room is furnished with a double bed, sofa with 2 single beds, a
desk, color TV and DVD player.

The bathroom with tub-shower comes with a hair dryer, linens and
soaps.

In the room service there are three cabinet doors with drawers, shoe
provided necessary for cleaning shoes, washing machine, the tool
axis and iron.

The terrace of 20 square meters, is a comfortable furniture with
chairs for enjoying the relaxing breakfast or meals.



 

     Attractions 


"Chez Gabrielle" is ideally situated to get, in a short time, the
most important monuments and the following important places of
interest: RAI Centre Saxa Rubra; the majestic Auditorium Music Park
where held in October the famous "Film Festival"; Grand Theatre of
Tor di Quinto, the Foro Italico, the Olympic Stadium and the
Flaminio stadium.



 

     Rates 



Prices range from 70 euro to 90 euro per night for 2 persons in apartment. Prices vary in proportion to the number of guests (up to 4). Prices are included, breakfast, bed linen and towels, consumption of gas, water, heating, air conditioning, electricity, parking, internet connection with wireless network, transfer from/to metro stop and final cleaning. 10% discount for stays of a week. 15% discount for stays longer than one week. Children under 5 years old are free. After 5 years: Discount be agreed directly with the owner. There you can have: bed/crib, stroller luggage, seat table, toys and books. Supplement dinner house:Euro 13.00 per person. Upon booking deposit of 30%. Remaining 70% in cash, on arrival.



Credit Cards Accepted

PayPal


 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales