Dubrovnik VacationsFRBO Property 32191 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Dubrovnik, Croatia  (# 32191)
 Historical City Centre Apartment
  VacationsFRBO Dubrovnik Vacation Rentals Property ID 32191 Dubrovnik-Stradun Apartment  

Major City: Dubrovnik
Distance: 0 mi
Community: Private


Type:   Apartment
Area: In City

Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps: 2
Baths: 1
Size: 400 Sq Ft

Internet: No
Pets OK: No
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 8  
Dubrovnik-panoramic view
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Claire

Phone: Cell #00385(0)99 214 7040

Languages: English,Franch,Italian

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2008-09-19

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


Nice and modern apartment is situated within the City walls of the
Old City of Dubrovnik (World cultural heritage-protected by UNESCO),
in a small street very close to Stradun-main street of the Old City.
In apartment's neighbourhood are numerous museums,art-
galleries,historical monuments,coffee-shops,restaurants,shops...
Staying at our apartment you will find comfort,freedom,more privacy
and space than ordinery hotel rooms can offer-You get
spacious,centraly located apartment with all home facilities to make
your Holiday in a pleasant experience.
On the ground floor is sitauted a small picturesque art-gallery.
Its artistic owners offer numerous oil paintings.

This apartment is suitable for Couples,Families with kids.
Accommodation could be combined for the larger Groups (up to 12
people).
Attention; You are always welcome to cantact us for any further
question/inquiry (such as taxi transfer,rent a car...)






 

     Amenities 


This self-catering apartment is recently completely refurbished,and
it is consistig of;
-a living area with sofa bed (can sleep additional 2 guests),SAT-
TV,air conditioner and fully equipped kitchenette allowing to
prepare breakfast and simple light meals and quick snacks.
-a sleeping area with 2 beds and Private bathroom & Shower.

Owner's GRATIS;If you wish we can wait for you at the Pile Gate
(bus/taxi stop and main entrance to the Old Town-pedestrian zone),
on your arrival day,and bring you to the apartment.



 

     Attractions 


Dubrovnik is one of the most beautiful Croatian towns,where you can
feel a true life and atmosphere of a typical Mediterranean town.
This old medieval city offers a variety of gastronomic,cultural and
entertainment events.
Leisure activities;excursion,city
sightseeing,shopping,swimming,sailing,scuba diving,Panorama Flights,
Summer Festival Performances (Drama,Ballet,Music)
Near by activities; bird watching,horseback riding.



 

     Rates 



From Eur 50.00 - Eur 100.00 per night per apartment. Rates are subject to change,variable by season/person. Verify Rates & Availability with property owner,please. A 30% deposit of the total amount is obligatory,as agreed with owners. The remaining 70% is due to the apartment on your arrival day.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales