* Roberts Creek Beach
* Cliff Gilker Provincial Park
* Sunshine Coast Golf and Country Club
* Wilderness Ecotours include sea kayaking, hiking the west coast
trail, tours of the coast
* Whitewater rafting
* Fish for salmon
* Yoga at Roberts Creek
* Shopping at Roberts Creek, Gibsons, Davis Bay or Sechelt.
* Explore the Tetrahedron Range
* Ferries to Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Powell River.
* Gourmet Dining at the Creekhouse Restaurant.
* Whale watching
* Island Hopping
* Lunch at the Gumboot Garden Cafe
* Porpoise Bay Provincial Park
* Explore the unspoilt wilderness of Sechelt Inlet by boat,
* Skookumchuck Narrows with spectacular rapids as the tide changes
* The Caren Range, the oldest forest in Canada having survived
* Mount Daniel with its ancient moon rings and spectacular view
* Tems Swiya Museum of native culture
* August Festival of the Written Arts where famous writers come to
read and speak
* Boat charters to Princess Louisa Inlet to the breathtakingly
beautiful Chatterbox Falls and Malibou, an unforgettable experience
* HMCS Chaudiere, an artificial reef in Sechelt Inlet and divers'