· Year round tastefully furnished home on the water, 100 ft lake front
1 mile south of the charming village of Aurora near Wells College.
Perfect for summer vacations and autumn retreats.
· DINING OUT: Excellent restaurants nearby. Beautiful Aurora Inn on
the lake in Aurora and Pumpkin Hill restaurant 3 minutes from SUNSET
· WINERIES: SUNSET HOUSE is accessible to some of the most RENOWNED
WINE TRAILS in the United States.
· The MAIN LEVEL includes a Great Room with cathedral ceilings
(ceiling fans), gas fireplace, cable TV, DVD, VHS players and CD/radio
with sound system. There is a laundry room with washer and dryer.
DINING AREA includes a fully equipped kitchen with dual fuel
stove,microwave and coffeemaker.
MASTER BEDROOM (queen size bed), a full bath (spa bathtub) -
wrap around deck - awning, dining table and gas grill are on the deck
off the kitchen/dining area.
· The SECOND LEVEL includes TWO BEDROOMS with an adjacent full
bathroom. One bedroom is decorated for children with bunk beds and a
day bed that sleeps 2 and the other bedroom has 2 double beds, TV,
VCR, DVD/CD players and sitting area.
· BOATING: 32’ DOCK with lift for 16’ to 20’ boat. Long Point State
Park is 1 MILE for boat launching. Fish have been caught off the dock.
· SWIMMING: 7 steps down to the private dock with swim ladder to the
water. -Wade or swim from dock or shore to 4 1/2 ft of water at end of
· VIEW: - wrap around deck - awning, dining table and gas grill are on
the deck off the kitchen/dining area. 6-mile view to the south and
10-mile view to the north. Wonderful SUNSETS and MOONSETS from SUNSET