Phuket Island VacationsFRBO Property 30860 Vacation Rental - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms  
Phuket Island, Thailand  (# 30860)
 C5:New condo with 40m pool and stunning sea views.
  VacationsFRBO Phuket Island Vacation Rentals Property ID 30860 C5 Beachfront: Cape Panwa  

Major City: Phuket Town
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Condo
Area: Waterfront

Bedrooms: 4
Sleeps: 9
Baths: 4
Size: 300 Sq M

Internet: Yes
Pets OK: No
Pool: Yes
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

1 of 12  
View South from your patio.

     Map This Location 



     Contact Owner/Manager 


Name: Tanya

Phone: +66 896950088

Languages: English

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2008-01-10

Send Inquiry To Owner


Stunning bright and airy, 4 bedroom, 282 sq m property.
Completed in July 2007 with beach in front and mountain views behind.
Located in Phuket's exclusive Cape Panwa area, your views could not be
better. C5 is located in the rear tier of the complex and, being
high, the property commands totally unobstructed views of the bay
and its breathtaking sunsets that can be admired from your bedroom-
level balcony or from your spacious patio, over dinner or drinks.
Being higher C5 also enjoys more cooling breezes.
The setting is extraordinarily tranquil yet is only 10 mins
by car from the vibrant bars and restaurants of Phuket Town. Some of
the finest golf courses in Asia are only a 30-mins drive away, as is
the popular resort of Patong.
Alternatively our guests may explore some of the beautiful local
islands such as Phi-Phi from our luxurious motor yacht (discounted
rate of Baht 57,000 per day) or, go snorkelling/diving in the gin-
clear waters that surround Phuket's many islands.



C5 is a 4-bed unit having 3 double rooms with king-sized beds and, a
4th bedroom consisting of two singles. The unit therefore sleeps 8 as
standard but a 9th may be accommodated by adding a single camp-bed.

Each bedroom has a bathroom en suite. The living rooms have a large
leather sofa and an armchair for enjoying the 42" plasma TV and its
Home Theatre. The Master Bedroom also has a 42" plasma TV and an en-
suite bathroom from where you can enjoy the views from your bath.

Each unit also benefits from a full Western kitchen with all the
modern electrical appliances.

There is a large dining area for 6 persons and an outside table for
enoying your food al-fresco. The patio also boasts 2 sunbeds for
those who plan on doing little but unwinding.

Outside there is a 40m lap pool that's purified by salt-water (NOT
sea-water) which has beneficial effects for the skin over chlorine.
There are also beautifully maintained gardens and a dedicated parking
space for each unit.



Anything to do with the sea are the easily accessible attractions you
get by being on the beach. We have wind-surfing, sailing and
snorkeling locally available. We also run scuba-diving courses from
The Waterside and can take you for "experience" dives if you're not
certain you'll like it or not.

Phuket also has an abundance of local wildlife and many other tours such
as ATV riding, horse riding, golf, canoe trips to and in the caves of
Phang Nga, walking, mountain biking, etc.



The following rates are per night (per week), in US Dollars. 15/12 - 11/01 $390 (2,700) 12/01 - 14/03 $400 (2,380) 15/03 - 31/03 $450 (2,995) 01/04 - 30/04 $400 (2,380) 01/05 - 12/09 $250 (1,490) 13/09 - 24/10 $200 (1,190) 25/10 - 12/12 $400 (2,380) 13/12 - 10/01 $690 (4,800) DISCOUNTS (only one of these applies): Late Booking discount: 15% if you book within 7 days of arrival. Early Bird discount: 10% if you book more than 270 days before arrival (not valid between 13 Dec 08 and 10 Jan 09) Long-Stay discount: 10% if you stay for three weeks or more (not valid between 13 Dec 08 and 10 Jan 09) A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking, the remaining 75% to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure date. If cancellations is received more than 7 weeks prior to departure date, 95% of monies received will be refunded (less any bank charges). If cancellation is between 7 and 4 weeks, 50% will be refunded. If less than 4 weeks, no money will be refunded. A security deposit of $750 must be paid in cash upon arrival in USD, GBP, Thai Baht or Euros and will be refunded in the same currency on departure. A single camp-bed is available for $15 per night. An infant's cot/high chair is available for $15 per night.


     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner

Copyright © 2005 - 2023

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales