Florence VacationsFRBO Property 29213 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesRatesReviews
 
Florence, Italy  (# 29213)
 The perfect solution to enjoy your holiday
  VacationsFRBO Florence Vacation Rentals Property ID 29213 Florence Rental  

Major City: florence
Distance: 0 km

Type:   Apartment
Area: In City

Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps: 4
Baths: 1
Size: 50 Sq M

Internet: Yes
Pets OK: No
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: Yes

 
1 of 14  
 
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Chiara Paoli

Phone: +39 360 708281 - fax +39 055 87 19 994

Languages: English

Personal Website: http://www.welcomein-florence.com

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2008-02-19

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


The GREEN APARTMENT is settled at the 3rd floor, with lift, a real
rarity in the centre of Florence, of a quiet building placed in the
heart of Florence, only a few steps from Santa Maria Novella's
Church.

The area is very quiet and the apartment overlooks the back side of
the building, on inner garden and not on the street.

The Green apt. is provided with air conditioning, satellite
television, hi-fi, safe, dish washer, fridge and freezer, oven,
microwaves, coffee maker, hair dryer, washing machine , iron and
board, sheets, blankets and towels.


Completely renewed and finely furnished, the apartment is suitable
for sleeping 2/4 people,
Very quiet and well-lit it consists in:
- a large living-room with a sofa bed (king size bed), and a
complete kitchen well equipped;
- one bedroom ( with two single beds, or one king size bed,
as you prefer);
- a bath with shower;
- a terrace with view on inner gardens.


Extra services:
privat parking: 25 euros daily / 150 euros weekly
Wi-Fi internet access: 5 euros daily / 25 euros weekly
extra bed: 10 euros daily = 50 euros weekly
Final cleanings: 20 euros



 

     Amenities 


The Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi and Designer boutiques are
within 5 minutes' walk.

The main Railways Station of Santa Maria Novella and the coach main
stop are just downstairs.



Within a range of not more than 200 metres you could find
restaurants and all shops you will need.



 
 

     Rates 



THE RATES ARE INCLUSIVE of: TAXES, SHEETS, BLANKETS, TOWELS, KITCHEN LINENS AND UTILITIES. FINAL CLEANING: 8 euros per person PARKING: 25 euros per day - 150 euros per week INTERNET ACCESS: 5 euros per day - 35 euros per week By confirmation of the availability of the apartment, for the required period, the reservation shall be considered confirmed upon the reception from Welcome in Florence of anticipatory deposit of 30% of the entire rate of stay, through wire trasfer (just for European clients) or credit card. Remaining 70% will have to be paid at the check-in from the customer, through cash or credit card. For long term stay, the payment of the rent shall be made by cash or credit card, monthly, within the 5 of every month. CANCELLATION EXPENSES: In case of partial of total cancellation of the reservation the following penalty will be applied: • Communication of the recess until 30 days before the beginning of the period of stay: without incurring in any penalty. • Communication of the recess from 29 to 15 days before the beginning of the stay: 10% penalty of the total stay amount. • Communication of the recess from 14 to 5 days before the beginning of the stay: 30% penalty of the total stay amount. • Communication of the recess from 4 days to the beginning of the stay: 100% penalty of the total stay amount



Credit Cards Accepted

MasterCardVisaDiners Club


 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales