Pratovecchio VacationsFRBO Property 28849 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesRatesReviews
 
Pratovecchio, Italy  (# 28849)
 Italian villa with pool in Tuscany
  VacationsFRBO Pratovecchio Vacation Rentals Property ID 28849 Pratovecchio Rental  

Major City: Arezzo
Distance: >30-50 km

Type:   Villa
Area: View

Bedrooms: 6
Sleeps: 12
Baths: 4
Size: 250 Sq M

Internet: Yes
Pets OK: Yes
Pool: Yes
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 9  
tuscan villa
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Marco

Languages: English

Personal Website: http://www.villacaterina.net

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2007-08-25

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


The villa is situated in Lonnano, a small village of about 100
inhabitants near the town of Pratovecchio, 40km away from both Arezzo
and Florence in Tuscany.
Since it is situated on the borders of The National Park of Foreste
Casentinesi e Campigna, our holiday villa is addressed to the
customers who love the tourism towards the art cities of Tuscany and
to those who love nature. Thanks to the swimming pool reserved to our
customers and to all the comforts our structure offers, this kind of
holiday is also addressed to the people who enjoy spending their
leisure time resting and lazing away.
The Casentino valley offers a lot of tourist facilities. Casentino is
rich in art and history and there are a lot of medieval castles (first
of all Poppi castle) and ancient monasteries like the famous La Verna
sanctuary where St. Francis lived.
As you can see, many interesting tourist attractions are both in
Casentino and in the surrounding art cities like Arezzo and Florence
and in one or two hours you can also reach Siena, Cortona, San
Gimignano and many other interesting places.
We are waiting for you! Choose our villa for your holidays in Tuscany!



 

     Amenities 


The villa has 12 places to sleep + 4 additional places on sofa beds.
Inside there is 1 washing machine, 2 kitchens with 2 dishwashers, 2 TV
with satellite receiver, high chair and bed for children, outside
there is a round table for 12-14 people in front of the kitchen.

The swimming pool is 6m x 12m with a bathroom, a solar shower, 4
deckchairs, 4 loungers, 8 chairs, 3 sunshades, a table and an audio
stereo amplifier. The cleaning is done every two days.

Barbecue

Wood-fired oven

4 Mountain bikes

Possibility to host pets inside a large fenced park



 
 

     Rates 



July August 1900 euro June September 1550 euro April May October 1200 euro The prices shown are considered for one week. Once you have booked the week/s you like, you must pay a deposit of 25% on the total amount while the remaining 75% will be paid on your arrival. The weekly price includes the total rent of the villa and does not depend on the number of people, maximum allowed number is 16. The weeks are considered from Saturday to Saturday. There are no added costs; if you need the heating , you will pay the consumption of the gas used during the week.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales