San Vito Dei Normanni VacationsFRBO Property 25794 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
San Vito Dei Normanni, Italy  (# 25794)
 Villa Cinque Rose
  VacationsFRBO San Vito Dei Normanni Vacation Rentals Property ID 25794 San Vito Dei Normanni Rental  

Major City: San Vito dei Normanni
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Villa
Area: Rural

Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps: 6
Baths: 1
Size: Sq Ft

Internet: No
Pets OK: Yes
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 4  
Villa Cinque Rose
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Trulli Italy in Puglia

Phone: +39 080 4402108

Languages: English

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2007-02-27

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


Two bedroom villa with totally secluded gardens, just 5km from the
Adriatic coastline. Living room/dining room with leather sofas,
dining table and chairs, tv and dvd player, fitted kitchen, bathroom,
main bedroom with large double bed, 2nd bedroom with bunk beds and
additional single bed. (A further foldaway single bed is also
available).



 

     Amenities 


Villa Cinque Rose has the comforts of gas central heating, washing
machine,
television and dvd player, making it suitable for holidays and short
breaks all year round.



 

     Attractions 


The property is located just 5km from the beautiful Adriatic coast.
The nearest town is San Vito dei Normanni, 8km, whilst the city and
airport town of Brindisi is just 12km away. A shopping mall with
hypermarket and approximately 50 other shops can be reached in a 15
minute drive.



 

     Rates 



Villa Cinque Rose is available through the summer months for 75 euro per night or 525 euro per week. Reduced rates may be available for longer stays of over 2 weeks subject to availability. Reduced rates are also available from September to mid July. We will require a deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost upon booking, with the remaining 70% to be paid at least 14 days before your arrival date.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales