Ceglie Messapica VacationsFRBO Property 25789 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Ceglie Messapica, Italy  (# 25789)
 Trulli Floriana
  VacationsFRBO Ceglie Messapica Vacation Rentals Property ID 25789 Ceglie Messapica Rental  

Major City: Ceglie Messapica
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Villa
Area: Rural

Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps: 5
Baths: 2
Size: Sq Ft

Internet: No
Pets OK: No
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 4  
Trulli Floriana
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Trulli Italy in Puglia

Phone: +39 080 4402108

Languages: English

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2007-02-27

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


Trulli Floriana is situated in a lovely peaceful country location,
but is just 6km from the town of Ceglie Messapica. The well furnished
accommodation includes two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a good
sized kitchen and a living/dining room with sofabed, dining table and
chairs, tv, dvd player and cd player. The property is set in its own
grounds of approximately 4500 sqm which backs onto open countryside
and has an outside wood oven, barbeque, and an abundance of fruit
and olive trees.



 
 

     Attractions 


The trulli is situated in a quiet country position but is just 6km
from the town of Ceglie Messapica. The stunning hilltop town of
Ostuni "La Citta Bianca" is just 11km distant, as is Francavilla
Fontana, whilst the coastline of the Adriatic Sea is less than 20km
away. The airport at Brindisi is just a 30 minute drive, and the
property is also situated close by to a bus route.



 

     Rates 



Price per week for April to October 2-3 persons; 675 euro 4-5 persons; 975 euro The property may be rented for stays of less than a week at a rate of 100 euro per night (2-3 persons) or 150 euro per night (4-5 persons). Discounts may be given for longer stays (3+ weeks) subject to availability. A deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost will be required at time of booking, the remaining 70% being payable no less than 14 days prior to your arrival date.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales