Martina Franca VacationsFRBO Property 25435 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesRatesReviews
 
Martina Franca, Italy  (# 25435)
 Trullo Martinese
  VacationsFRBO Martina Franca Vacation Rentals Property ID 25435 Martina Franca Rental  

Major City: Martina Franca
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Cottage
Area: Rural

Bedrooms: 2
Sleeps: 4
Baths: 1
Size: Sq Ft

Internet: Yes
Pets OK: No
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 8  
Trullo Martinese
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Trulli Italy in Puglia

Phone: +39 080 4402108

Languages: English

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2007-02-27

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


Renovated stone built trullo with fantastic natural stone archways
and vaulted ceilings throughout. Accommodation includes main bedroom,
alcove bedroom with sofabed, lounge area with fireplace,
kitchen/dining area and bathroom (with bathtub). A roof terrace
provides lovely views across the surrounding countryside to the towns
of Martina Franca, Cisternino and Locorotondo in the distance. The
trullo sits in its own grounds of over 9000sqm which is enclosed by
dry stone walling, and is neighboured by vineyards and olive groves.



 

     Amenities 


Trullo Martinese has gas central heating and is therefore suitable
for holidays and short brefaks all year round.

The nearest towns of Martina Franca (6km), Locorotondo (6km) and
Alberobello (10km) all have a good range of shops, restaurants, cafes
etc.



 
 

     Rates 



Trullo Martinese is available for 95 euro per night, or 650 euro per week. Discounts may apply for stays of more than 2 weeks, subject to availability. We offer flexible changeover days and can also be flexible on arrival and departure times, subject of course to availability. We require a deposit of 30% of the holiday cost at time of booking, the remaining 70% becoming payable no less than 14 days before your holiday commencement date.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales