Martina Franca VacationsFRBO Property 25398 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Martina Franca, Italy  (# 25398)
 Trullo Giardino
  VacationsFRBO Martina Franca Vacation Rentals Property ID 25398 Martina Franca Rental  

Major City: Martina Franca
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Cottage
Area: Rural

Bedrooms: 1
Sleeps: 2
Baths: 1
Size: Sq Ft

Internet: No
Pets OK: No
Pool: No
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 6  
Front view of Trullo Giardino
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Trulli Italy in Puglia

Phone: +39 080 4402108

Languages: English

Personal Website: http://www.trulliitalyinpuglia.com/

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2007-02-27

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


This lovely example of a traditional trullo is set in its own grounds
of 6000sqm with an abundance of fruit and nut trees and guests are
welcome to sample the fruits in season. The trullo is approached via
a driveway and accommodation comprises of a lounge area with sofabed,
adjoining 'muratura' corner kitchen, alcove bedroom and bathroom with
shower cubicle, toilet, bidet and washbasin. To the front of the
trullo is a good sized patio area with outside pizza oven.



 

     Amenities 


The trullo lies between the towns of Martina Franca and Ceglie
Messapica, both of which have a good range of restaurants, trattoria,
pizzeria, cafes, bars and shops.



 

     Attractions 


Set within a quiet tranquil country lane, this beautifully restored
trullo is an ideal base from which to visit all the local attractions
and fantastic beaches Puglia has to offer. The trullo is situated
centrally between the Adriatic and Ionian Coast and both can be
reached within approximately 30km, giving easy access to reputedly
some of the best beaches in Italy. The popular towns of Alberobello,
Ostuni, Cisternino and Locorotondo can all be reached within a 30
minute drive.



 

     Rates 



Trullo Giardino is available at a rate of 75 euro per night or 500 euro per week. Discounts may be given to longer stays (over 2 weeks) subject to availability. We require a deposit of 30% of the total holiday cost which is payable upon booking. The remaining 70% is to be paid at least 14 days prior to holiday commencement. If booking is made 14 days or less from your holiday date, the full cost of the holiday is payable immediately. Changeover days, arrival and departure times are flexible subject to availability.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales