The Route 66 Hostel, in Albuquerque, New Mexico provides budget
accommodations for travelers to the beautiful South West. Located on
the historic Route 66, the Mother Road of America(Central Ave),
between the downtown/conference district and the Historic Old Town.
Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque's heritage. The first Spanish
families settled here, near the banks of the mighty Rio Grande River,
The University of New Mexico is just a few miles from the hostel on
the Rte 66 Public Bus. You can walk to the bus and train station which
is 8 blocks East.
* Office Hours 7:30am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-10:00pm
* European style Male and Female Dormitories, Private rooms with
shared baths, Private rooms with private baths available.
* Group bookings welcome.
* Linen, Towels and breakfast supplied.
* Historic Victorian building built in 1905, before New Mexico entered
* International and American travellers welcome!