This elegant 66 sq m city apartment sleeps 2-4 adults in a classic Art
Deco building designed by the noted architect, H Aubert. The curved
marble stairs or the typical French Deco lift take you to this
delightful "traversant" apartment on the third floor. The spacious
entrance hall with its original "tapis" floor tiles leads to ...
* The large and comfortable sitting room, fully equipped with
stylish furniture, a television and DVD/VCR. There is also a small
south facing balcony where you can relax with a glass of wine.
* There is a Radio/CD in the adjoining dining area, which
provides seating for four to six people.
* The large bedroom, with its original classic "cabochet"
floor, has a comfortable king size double bed, plenty of wardrobe
space for clothes, and its own quiet balcony.
* Two more adults can sleep on the king size sofa bed in the
* The bathroom has a good sized bath and shower, with plenty
of luxurious towels. There is a separate lavatory.
* Should you decide to eat at home the kitchen is well
equipped with both a conventional cooker and a microwave.