FANTASTIC VACATION VILLA FOR YOUR USE:
- Family Vacations & Reunions
- Business + Family "get-away"
- Southern California Conventions & Meetings
- Corporate long-term residential stay
- Foreign Guests & Visitors Welcome!
This beach villa is located at 25th Street, Sunset Beach,
California, a private community surrounded by Pacific white-sand
beaches on one side and Huntington Harbour yachts on the other side.
GREAT REASONS TO STAY AT 16407 25th STREET, SUNSET BEACH
- HUGE beach house, 2,400 square feet of living space on 4 floors.
- Entertainment living room, dining room, and kitchen, on 1st floor
separate level from sleeping floor.
- Large bedrooms with water views on 2nd floor, quiet space for
sleeping, reading and watching television.
- Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office,
and private balcony.
- Master bedroom has private redwood sauna next to enormous fully
tiled Roman Soaking Tub and shower.
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and
Huntington Harbour yacht views.
- Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space;
total of three parking spaces.
- Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf,
fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by
- Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks
and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and
Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery, Pasadena Norton
Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly
Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
John and Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach own and operate this
great beach rental, available 52 weeks of the year. Our goal is to
have you back next year as a repeat customer! Whether you use the
house as "home base" to tour Southern California or plant yourself
for a week of fun-in-the-sun, Paradise on the Pacific IS in Sunset
25th Street features include a large screen TV with cable and VCR,
linens (soaps, cleaners, paper supplies), normal household items
such as vacuum, brooms, and garden hoses. Guests especially
appreciate the fully-equipped kitchen including coffee maker with
THIS HOUSE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
Call or email today.