Charming, sunny and large new condo with very tasteful and warm
Best location, walk to beach and fishing lagoon, 4 m to Heavenly
New red oak flooring, tiles, stylish paint and furniture. Swimming
pool/hot tub with a regulated in a forest shaded backyard till late
October! Barbeque area on a green lawn next to swimming pool
Sensational secluded location next to El-Dorado National Forest
between Lake Tahoe Pope and Fallen Leaf Lake beaches.
¾ mile forest trail to the Pope beach with it’s famous white sand,
shallow shore and the most warm water in Tahoe Lake. This year on
4th of July the water was 72 degrees.
Cross country skiing and bicycle trails from your porch.
But night life within 10 minutes of drive!
4 miles to Heavenly resort and Marriott Hotel Shopping area with
theaters and best restaurants.
- Large bedroom holds a Queen size brand-new bedroom set, decorated
in a Native American style. Napping mattress available for a child.
- Living room functions as a large and cozy second bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen has strong gas stove,
Microwave, dishwashing machine, cooking appliances, dishware,
coffeemaker, silverware, and more!
- Dining area with a sunny window and new traditional wooden dark-
cherry dining set for up to 6 people.
- Large Deck with a beautiful view used for dining also.