Cantabria VacationsFRBO Property 18004 Vacation Rental
VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals, Home Exchange, Vacation Home Sales VacationsFRBO.com - Vacations For Rent By Owner and Vacation Homes By Owners

  Home     List Rental     Login     FAQs     Contact Us     Pricing     About     Testimonials     Terms     Facebook Page  
TopMapOwnerDescriptionAmenitiesAttractionsRatesReviews
 
Cantabria, Spain  (# 18004)
 BRAND NEW LUXURY VILLA
  VacationsFRBO Cantabria Vacation Rentals Property ID 18004 Costa Blanca Rental  

Major City: CALPE
Distance: 5-10 km

Type:   Villa
Area: Mountain

Bedrooms: 3
Sleeps: 6
Baths: 2.5
Size: 150 Sq M

Internet: No
Pets OK: No
Pool: Yes
Spa: No

Calendar: No
Exchange: No
For Sale: No
Credit Cards: No

 
1 of 1  
 
   
 
 

     Map This Location 

 


 

     Contact Owner/Manager 

 

Name: Juan Carlos or Lidia

Phone: (0034) 96 648 02 01

Languages: English, Spanish, French

VacationsFRBO Listing Since: 2006-06-19

Send Inquiry To Owner
 
 

     Description 


Brand new luxury villa situated in the pinturesque village of Murla,
Costa Blanca (nr. Calpe). Spend your holiday in this villa where you
can relax on the terrace, swim in the spectacular pool or prepare
fantastic dinners in the barbeque, the choice is yours. It is
surrounded by mountains and overlooks a valley of orange groves.



 

     Amenities 


All our properties are located around the Orba and Jalón valley
(between Denia and Calpe inland – Costa Blanca) in the foothills of
lovely mountains. This area is best known for it´s orange, lemon and
almond groves, beautifully green all year round. We enjoy the best of
the temperate Mediterranean climate. Typical local villages are
dotted all around the area, having every essential amenity necessary
to enjoy the region - Medical services, Banks, Supermarkets,
Restaurants etc.

In this area the foreigner is not only accepted but welcomed. Only
15 minutes away you´ll find the most splendid sandy beaches which
seem to go on forever ! However, being just a little inland
significantly decreases the humidity so prevalent in the coastal
area. All these factors combine to make Orba and Jalón a wonderful
places to spend one´s holidays. There is a wide offer of activities
in this area (pedestrian walks, mountain cycling, Eco tourist routes,
Quads routes, donkey and horse riding, etc...) that combine adventure
and enjoyment of nature.



 

     Attractions 


Horse Riding ( in Benissa to 11 km), Golf ( to 17 km in C.G. Benissa.
Urb. San Jaime), Walking, Rent a Quads in Benissa ( to 11 km near the
petrol station), Donkey riding in Jalón ( to 7 km), Hiking trails in
Jalon (Bernia mountain), about 45 minutes by the motorway to the
Water Parks of Benidorm (Aqualandia, Mundomar, Terra Mítica), about
30 minutes to the Safari Park Vergel, you can visit also the coves of
Benidoleig and Ebo Valley.



 

     Rates 



From 24/06 to 29 - 1725,01 EUROS A WEEK. From 29 to 02 - 1840,02 EUROS A WEEK. From 02 to 30 - 1437,52 EUROS A WEEK. Conditions: - Reserve the villa by paying 40% of the total amount. - Before ocuping the villa we will kindly ask you to pay the rest, 60%. - We will also ask you kindly to pay 300.-Euros as a desposit for possible damages caused in the villa. - Our rentals are from Saturday to Saturday.



 

     Guest Reviews  No reviews posted

Have you stayed at this property?  
Write a review

Send Inquiry To Owner







Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VacationsFRBO.com

Vacation Rentals, Vacation Rental Owners, Vacations For Rent By Owner, Holiday Rentals By Owner, Home Exchanges, Holiday Homes & Vacation Home Sales