* ACCENT GALLERY 956 Asbury Ave, Ocean City (609-398-3577).
Professional custom framing, handcrafted American crafts, and a fine
selection of national and local art from Powell, Hatfield, McDuff, and
others. Open Mon-Sat 10 am-5 pm, Sun 11 am-3 pm.
* BEACH GALLERY 312 Beach Dr, Cape May (609-884-5449). Fine
art gallery featuring the work of master impressionist Hose Royo and
renowned American sculpture artist Richard MacDonald. Open Fri-Sun 10
* CAPRICE GALLERY Harrah's Casino Hotel, Atlantic City
(800-626-7750). Numerous special showings and limited-edition works on
display throughout the year. Open daily 10 am-midnight.
* CENTRAL SQUARE FINE ARTS GALLERY 10 Central Square, Linwood
(609 653-1080). Featuring limited-edition prints, oils, and
watercolors, plus works by Roy Fairchild, Hatfield, Rizzi, Fazzino,and
Beryl Cook. Open Mon-Sat 10 am-5:30 pm.
* ELROSE GALLERIES 1505 Boardwalk, Atlantic City
(609-345-2279). Original artwork by Erte, Bill Mack, David Miller,
Frederick Remington bronzes, antique and estate jewelry. Open 10
am-5:30 pm daily.
* RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT MUSEUM 1441 New York Ave and
Boardwalk, Atlantic City (609-347-2001). The quirkiest, most amazing
exhibits, including the Jersey Devil Skeleton and a roulette table
made of jelly beans. Open daily 10 am-10 pm. Admission S8.95 plus tax,
$6.95 plus tax for children 5-12, free for kids 4 and under.
* STEEL PIER 1000 Boardwalk at Virginia Ave, Atlantic City
(609-345-4893). Rides, games and other amusements have returned to the
city's world famous, 100 year-old pier.
* HISTORIC MUSEUM
* ATLANTIC CITY HISTORICAL MUSEUM Garden Pier, Boardwalk at
New Jersey Ave, Atlantic City (609-347-5839). A historical study in
panoramic photography on display. Open daily 10 am-4 pm.
* JUST FOR KIDS
* CHILDREN'S MUSEUM 3112 Fire Rd, Egg Harbor Twp
(609-645-7741). Featuring a TV studio, a hospital ER, a post office, a
grocery store, and more. Open Mon-Sat 10 am-5 pm, Sun noon-5 pm. $4
(under 2 free)
* ABSECON LIGHTHOUSE Rhode Island and Pacific Aves.
(609-449-1360). Built in 1857, now being renovated, along with the
lightkeeper's house. A photographer's delight. Call for tour
* PUBLIC GOLF COURSES
* BLUE HERON PINES 550 Country Club Rd., Cologne
(609-965-1800). Tee time reservations up to five days in advance. Call
for pricing information.
* BRIGANTINE GOLF LINKS Roosevelt Blvd and East Shore Dr.,
Brigantine (609-266-1388). From $40 daily. Fee includes cart.
* HAMILTON MALL 4403 Black Horse Pike, Mays Landing
(609-646-8326). Over 140 stores and restaurants including Macy's,
Sears. JCPenney, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday. Open Mon-Sat
10 am-9:30 pm, Sun 11 am-6 pm.
* ATLANTIC CITY CRUISES Historic Gardner's Basin, 800 New
Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City (609-347-7600). This double-deck yacht
offers sightseeing adventures daily, as well as corporate and
convention events. Cruises available April through November for all
occasions. Call for complete schedule and prices.
* ATLANTIC CITY PARASAIL Historic Gardner's Basin, 800 N. New
Hampshire Ave, Atlantic City (609-348-0033). Operating out of this
location, as well as locations in Ocean City, Sea Isle City, and
Wildwood. Fly like a bird over the bay. Offering 10-minute rides. Call
for hours of operation and cost.
Atlantic City Casinos:
* ATLANTIC CITY HILTON Boston and Pacific Ave
* BALLY'S PARK PLACE Park Place and Boardwalk
* CAESAR'S ATLANTIC CITY CASINO Arkansas Ave and Boardwalk
* HARRAH'S ATLANTIC CITY 777 Harrah's Blvd.
* RESORTS CASINO North Carolina Ave and Boardwalk
* SANDS CASINO Indiana Ave and Brighton
* SHOWBOAT CASINO Delaware Ave and Boardwalk
* THE BORGATA located on One Borgata Way
* TROPICANA CASINO Iowa Ave and Boardwalk
* TRUMP PLAZA CASINO Mississippi Ave and Boardwalk
* TRUMP MARINA CASINO Huron Ave and Brigantine Blvd
* TRUMP TAJ MAHAL CASINO 1000 Boardwalk